- on-hold confirm
- from € 437
4 Days Tour of Turkey exploring the sites of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus and Pamukkale with daily departure from Istanbul.
- Start time:
A visit to Gallipoli is a moving experience for all visitors to Turkey, particularly for those from the ANZAC nations of Australia and New Zealand...
06.00 Pick up from hotel in Taksim
06.30-07:00 Pick up from hotel in Sultanahmet (Old City)
12.00 Arrive in Eceabat
12.45 Depart for fully guided Gallipoli Tour
On the tour you will be able to see:
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery
- ANZAC Cove
- Ariburnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Commemorative Site
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial
- Johnston's Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
- The Nek
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
17.30 End of the tour
18.00 Depart Back to Istanbul
23.00 Drop off to hotels in Istanbul
- During off season if the total number of people in the group tour is less than six, we may use the local buses for transfer from Istanbul to Canakkale and Canakkale to Istanbul. The hotel pick-up and drop-off service from and to the bus station will be included.
|Adult Per Booking||Person Type||Valid Date||Per Person|
|1 - 14 travellers||Adult||Jan 1, Dec 31||80 EUR|
Free cancellation prior to 24 hours city tours starting time.