- on-hold confirm
- from € 390
2-Days in Cappadocia. Spending more then one day in Cappadocia. Join us on our two day package program, wich is a combination of the South and North Cappadocia tours.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Start time:
Discover the stunning landscape of the Cappadocia region of Turkey from a hot-air balloon! Admire Cappadocia's beautiful scenery of tall, volcanic rock spires and high plateaus from the air on either a 1-hour flight. Toast to your unforgettable experience with a glass of Champagne during the post-flight celebration and receive a souvenir medal. Your Cappadocia hot-air balloon flight includes a complimentary pre-flight buffet breakfast and convenient round-trip hotel transportation.
The Balloon Tour goes through Goreme, Zelve, Urgup, Uchisar, Cavusin, Ortahisar and Avanos villages.
- We pick you up from your hotel/hostel with our luxury vehicles(Mercedes Sprinter or Vito) and take you our launch site in the early morning.
- While you have your open buffet breakfast which includes coffee/tea and snacks,we prepare the balloons on the ground. You will have an opportunity to watch. The preparations take just 15min.
- At around sunrise,our balloons begin to take off.
- They rise approximately 1000 feet to show you sunrise and extraordinary views of Cappadocia.
- Then they descend and float through the valleys,between fairy chimneys and caves which gives you excellent views to take pictures or videotape.
- The duration of this tour is approx. 1 hour
- The Standard tour uses a 16-21 person capacity balloons. This is a great option for those travelling on a budget.
- Upon landing,we have a champagne toast service for you.
- A commemorative flight certificate
- All our passengers are insured up to 100000 EUR by Allianz.
- At about 6 am,our minibuses will take you back to your hotel/hostel.
- Your entire balloon adventure lasts about 2 hours.
|Adult Per Booking||Person Type||Valid Date||Per Person|
|1 - 16 travellers||Adult||all year||249 EUR|
Free cancellation prior to 24 hours city tours starting time.